Supervision and Personnel Management Trainings Announced
AMC is pleased to announce our regional training schedule for 2018. AMC's goal is to make it easy to attend workshops on the topics that you request most in a city near you so you can learn useful material and practice new skills with your colleagues – without traveling far from home. We've also added two new locations (Mankato and Staples) to this year's training schedule, so there's sure to be a session near you!
- Your Role as a Local Elected Leader
Facilitated by Roger Reinert
- Practical Leadership: Supervising for Employee Engagement
Facilitated by Lisa Negstad
- Millennial Madness and More: Generations and Transitions in Today’s Workplace
Facilitated by Josh Dye
NEW! Special Topic Workshops Designed for County Administrators and Department Heads
- Knowledge Transfer & Succession Planning: Are you ready?
March 23 - St. Paul
Facilitated by Emily Paoli Johnson, State Program Administrator Workforce Planning & Human Resources Development Division and Jan Williams, Hennepin County Strategic Initiatives Project Manager
- Performance Management 101
April 12 - Staples
Facilitated by Gary Weiers, Management Consultant, DDA Human Resources Inc.